Skip to content
Embroidery Artwork Common Issues
Embroidery Artwork Common Issues:
Text Too Small, Lines Too Thin
Gradients, Fading, Blend Colors
- Avoid small letters because the embroidered text will not be legible. Minimum Text Height: 0.25in, Minimum Line Thickness: 0.05in
- Any design elements smaller than that will use Run Stitch
- Embroidery can only do solid shapes and colors. We cannot do gradient colors.
- If you have gradient colors in your design, please convert to single solid colors.
- We cannot embroider photographic images.
- Artwork must be recreated to solid colors and shapes.
- Avoid using negative space in embroidery because the design element will not be as sharp and detailed.
- Fill-in Negative space with matching background color thread to create similar effect.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh